Eastern Washington Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern Washington Airsoft Established Feb. 2009

HOMEHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inLinksFacebook
Welcome to EWAirsoft. Make sure to visit our new site at http://ewairsoft.com

Good reliable headset

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Kong Aka Monkey

Good reliable headset  Empty
PostSubject: Good reliable headset    Good reliable headset  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:17 pm

hi there i finally got a couple of paychecks saved up so i was going to buy a whole outfit for airsofting my only problem is the walkie talkie is there just a simple headset i can use and can with stand airsoft conditions and sweat or am i stuck with walkie talkies? any help would be helpful thank you
Back to top Go down
Sabin509
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
Sabin509

PostSubject: Re: Good reliable headset    Good reliable headset  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:13 pm

It would help to know what brand your radio is, and what type of headset jack it has. There is much debate over comfort, features, ease of use, but at least knowing those things we can tell some compatible options =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.DarkRevolutionGaming.com
King Kong Aka Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Good reliable headset    Good reliable headset  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:46 pm

That's just the thing I don't have one yet I am looking for a radio and a headset where would I go to buy them that sort of thing
Back to top Go down
RobZombieSniper

RobZombieSniper

PostSubject: Re: Good reliable headset    Good reliable headset  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Motorola ONE pin is probably the most coomon radio and has the most common adapter to radios for it.

What airsoft headset and throat mics packages do now is they split the wire from the headset. This way you buy the headset you want and then the adapter.

If I was you I highly recomend a over the ear(s) headset, dont do throat mic because usually people accidently hot mic and then SHTF and radio communication is FUBAR.

Last edited by RobZombieSniper on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabin509
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
Sabin509

PostSubject: Re: Good reliable headset    Good reliable headset  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:13 pm

RobZombieSniper wrote:
Motorola ONE pin is probably the most coomon radio and has the most common adapter to radios for it.

What airsoft headset and throat mics packages do now is they split the wire from the headset. This way you buy the headset you want and then the adapter.

If I was you I highly recomend a over the ear(s) headset, dont do mic because usually people accidently hot mic and then SHTF and radio communication is FUBAR.

Nothing like darth vader in your ear
Back to top Go down
http://www.DarkRevolutionGaming.com
Tirion
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Good reliable headset    Good reliable headset  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:13 pm

I just ordered some midland radios and a head set
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good reliable headset    Good reliable headset  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good reliable headset
Page 1 of 1