Eastern Washington Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern Washington Airsoft Established Feb. 2009

HOMEHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inLinksFacebook
Welcome to EWAirsoft. Make sure to visit our new site at http://ewairsoft.com

Gamers - Off Topic

Go down 
+6
Cptchimpo
kool aid man
UrDmiz
K-Man[NoSp]
Friendly_Fire
Sabin509
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabin509
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
Sabin509

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Anyone play Starcraft II? Or Guild Wars 2?
Back to top Go down
http://www.DarkRevolutionGaming.com
Friendly_Fire

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:05 am

Nah, I usually play Counter-Strike Source though or League of Legends.
Back to top Go down
K-Man[NoSp]

K-Man[NoSp]

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:45 am

I still play brood wars every once in a while.
or D2:LoD
Back to top Go down
Sabin509
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
Sabin509

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Friendly_Fire wrote:
Nah, I usually play Counter-Strike Source though or League of Legends.

Maaan CS brings me back to the middle school days lol. League of legends a lot of our clan members play, I liked HoN better because you could kill your own spawns at the last second to deny exp for your opponents, and I was very good at it lol but I don't really play mobas anymore, or mmorpgs much.

K-Man[NoSp] wrote:
I still play brood wars every once in a while.
or D2:LoD

Dude I've been playing brood wars since it came out lol and D2 it took me like 7 years to quite once I had gear from previous patches you couldn't find anymore =D. But the dupes and mass spambots ruined it so I switched to wow a few years ago then quit that too. Rift was the best MMORPG I ever played, the pvp was amazing and there was so much to choose for customizing your build but they had a small population and spread it thin over too many servers so it took forever to get into anything. I tried Diablo 3, the artwork was a nice upgrade but the game mechanics were just all out broken. It was not ready for release.

Want to 1v1 brood wars sometime? =D I'm in top 8 platinum league on SC2, probably would be higher if I played more but I'm pretty casual with games nowadays, which is why I like SC2, you can get on, play a game, get off. No commitment =D. If you like BW you'd really like sc2, a lot more units with abilities and they made every map feel like "small maps" on BW, you know what I mean like where you had to expand and keep expanding to keep up resources, versus a map like BGH where you could just wall off and sit in your base for hours and the resources didn't run out. Also in SC2 cannons, bunkers, and colonies are not as effective for defense.
Back to top Go down
UrDmiz

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:02 pm

I play guild wars 2 in jade quarry server
Back to top Go down
kool aid man

kool aid man

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:07 pm

I still play tribal lol. And halo ce if you ever play that.
Back to top Go down
Sabin509
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
Sabin509

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:06 pm

UrDmiz wrote:
I play guild wars 2 in jade quarry server

We're on borlis pass. I don't really play it though lol just tried it out but some of the clan plays.

Halo's too slow paced, tribal I've never heard of lol but it looks like a cheap remake of unreal tournament.

Maaan nobody plays Starcraft2? =D
Back to top Go down
Friendly_Fire

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:36 pm

kool aid man wrote:
I still play tribal lol. And halo ce if you ever play that.

Halo CE is legit I still play that every once in awhile.

AOE II anyone?
Back to top Go down
UrDmiz

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:07 pm

no but some one should make a EWA steam group for pc gamers
Back to top Go down
Cptchimpo

Cptchimpo

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:27 pm

i play halo on the 360. mw, mw3, assassins creed and a how bunch othere. only cs source and team fortress on the pc.
Back to top Go down
Doc.Pest

Doc.Pest

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:41 pm

The only online I'll play is COD4 for the PC. Otherwise I'm into skyrim, and anything from Sid Meyers (Pirates, Colonization, Civiliaztion, etc)
I've also been getting more and more into board games as of late.
Back to top Go down
Sabin509
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
Sabin509

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:17 am

Doc.Pest wrote:
The only online I'll play is COD4 for the PC. Otherwise I'm into skyrim, and anything from Sid Meyers (Pirates, Colonization, Civiliaztion, etc)
I've also been getting more and more into board games as of late.

Ooooh I like civilization 5, but Starcraft2 is much better just because of the real-time aspect, in turn based games it feels like you're only planning things but in real time strategy it's planning AND execution, a good player can turn the tide with a smaller army by micro-managing units better.

Lol if you want we can play civilization sometime, but I should tell u from what I saw the japanese are waaaaay overpowered lol I don't care about the economy perks when you have the injured soldiers fighting at full strength.
Back to top Go down
sniperpro121

sniperpro121

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:18 pm

mw3 and bf3 are my favroit games for the 360
Back to top Go down
Justus
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
Justus

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:17 pm

could you PM me your gamer tags? I'd like to go toe to toe with you guys on some mw3 sometime
Back to top Go down
Sabin509
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
Sabin509

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:19 am

I have mw3 on the PS3, I think still in its plastic wrap lol I haven't played consoles in months, maybe a year.
Back to top Go down
cadian
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
cadian

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:22 am

Dont really care if people know my gamertags.

Steam: cadian_loyalist

XBOX: MidnightClad

On steam I mostly play CSS or DODS on XBOX I play borderlands 2 and MW3 add me if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gamers - Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers - Off Topic   Gamers - Off Topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamers - Off Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern Washington Airsoft :: Eastern Washington Airsoft Website :: Random discussions-
Jump to: