Eastern Washington Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern Washington Airsoft Established Feb. 2009

HOMEHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inLinksFacebook
Welcome to EWAirsoft. Make sure to visit our new site at http://ewairsoft.com

I need advice!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tirion
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
Tirion

I need advice! Empty
PostSubject: I need advice!   I need advice! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:53 am

It is my understanding that all JG/Echo guns are compatible with Marui after market parts.
So after much searchign I have finally found an m14 outer barrel with 14mm CCW. I just would like the opinion of my peers as to whether this will actaully fit my ECHO1 m14 socom.

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Outer_Barrels_AEG_King_Arms_Aluminum_Reinforced_Outer_Barrel_for_Marui_M14.htm
Back to top Go down
RobZombieSniper

RobZombieSniper

I need advice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice!   I need advice! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Yes thats true, the shipping for that item will be alot though because it's coming all the wya from China.

What happened to your original outer barrel?
Back to top Go down
Tirion
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
Tirion

I need advice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice!   I need advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:10 am

RobZombieSniper wrote:
Yes thats true, the shipping for that item will be alot though because it's coming all the wya from China.

yhe whoel thing was gonna be $65 but I was able to get one from travis at action zone for $15 off of an old Kart. Nothign happened to my original but I want to put a 590mm barrel in it but my original isn't threaded
Back to top Go down
cadian
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
cadian

I need advice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice!   I need advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:24 am

Tirion wrote:
RobZombieSniper wrote:

yhe whoel thing was gonna be $65 but I was able to get one from travis at action zone for $15 off of an old Kart. Nothign happened to my original but I want to put a 590mm barrel in it but my original isn't threaded

Almost all m14 are not threaded its only the socom variants for obvious reasons ;P
Back to top Go down
Tirion
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
Tirion

I need advice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice!   I need advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:24 am

cadian wrote:
Tirion wrote:
RobZombieSniper wrote:

Almost all m14 are not threaded its only the socom variants for obvious reasons ;P

I've seen most of them are except for the socoms
Back to top Go down
cadian
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
cadian

I need advice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice!   I need advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:48 am

Tirion wrote:
cadian wrote:
Tirion wrote:
RobZombieSniper wrote:

I've seen most of them are except for the socoms

Guess I am wrong lol.
Back to top Go down
Tirion
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
Tirion

I need advice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice!   I need advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:14 am

[img]I need advice! Img_2011[/img]

Success! After 7 years I have a normal size outer barrel for my m14 AND its THREADED!
Back to top Go down
RobZombieSniper

RobZombieSniper

I need advice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice!   I need advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:38 am

7 years...are you serious?
Back to top Go down
Tirion
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
Tirion

I need advice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice!   I need advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:52 pm

RobZombieSniper wrote:
to be fair I've only been looking for a couple but I've wanted one for that long. They just ate not available in the states. Now i just need to get my hands on a 590mm and a barrel extension any opinions?
Back to top Go down
RobZombieSniper

RobZombieSniper

I need advice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice!   I need advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Tirion wrote:
RobZombieSniper wrote:
to be fair I've only been looking for a couple but I've wanted one for that long. They just ate not available in the states. Now i just need to get my hands on a 590mm and a barrel extension any opinions?

Gemtech suppressor and madbull 6.03 or 6.01. Whatever you choose.

Personally I chose a 6.03 for my M14 DMR.
Back to top Go down
Tirion
EWA Game Admin
EWA Game Admin
Tirion

I need advice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice!   I need advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Gemtech suppressor and madbull 6.03 or 6.01. Whatever you choose.

Personally I chose a 6.03 for my M14 DMR.[/quote]

Why a 6.03 over a 6.02?
Back to top Go down
RobZombieSniper

RobZombieSniper

I need advice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice!   I need advice! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Cheaper, and thats all I really wanted, 6.01 isnt gonna do that much for me.

However, I suppose the 6.02 was a typo but if I was to suggest I would get a 6.02, you can find them on ehobbyasia or redwolfairsoft.

I just dont see 6.01s being that big of a deal when it comes to accuracy, however if you do get one remember to clean the barrel often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need advice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice!   I need advice! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need advice!
Page 1 of 1